Thursday, January 24, 2008

Krista- Dowsing Rods

Dear Mary Ann,

Hello to you! A psychic in our home said that there was "buried treasure on our property",I know this sounds silly,but....the former owners of our 1870 home saved everything and kept money hidden all throughout the home..she said the wife was "wary of unsavory neighbors" and dug holes to hide her precious goods, counting her steps and keeping a map of sorts as she did so. The auction for their estate sold everything, and the psychic said the map was written in a bible or plat book..She was accurate in many other areas,so I do believe there could be hidden things..However, I am not interested in the greed aspect, I purely want these things to be unearthed as they deserve to be discovered..They were family to my husband, and the home has been in my husband's family since 1870. The psychic stated to use a dowsing rod or the dangling string method( I forget the proper name) to receive direction in the places... Would you please help in instructing me of the proper method of doing this? I dug up the yard with a metal detector, much to my husband's dismay, and found many tools and broken crock pieces,but that was all..Thank you so much for your reply.Bless You

Peace, Krista



Hi Krista

Sorry- I have no clue how to use a dowsing rod or pendulum.

I do not understand why the psychic just did not tell you when she was at your house!

You could of course, invite her back over for more information.

In my opinion the wife was your husbands, great, great, great, or great-great-great grandmother. If there was any treasure and she wanted him to have it, she would find a way to get the information to him.

Happy digging
Mary Ann

No comments: