Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rachael from Tulsa, OK

Hi Mary Ann,
I'm Rachael from Tulsa, Oklahoma
I was hoping you can help me...I was dating someone for a long while we were separating and as I was leaving he committed suicide in front of me ever since than I have had weird things happen cold breezes when I'm in the shower and there are no vents and no windows ...the phone calls and nobody's there just dead air than a click and hang-up...I have always felt my whole life like I'm being watched and like there is someone standing behind me all the time ....I have always threw my life seen shadows and had this feeling like someone is about to walk by a door ..it's a odd feeling
can this be something or am I just crazy?

oh and I wanted to ask you I'm really good with numbers like if someone is gambling and asks me for lets say 3 numbers I get this weird feeling like fuzzy and voices in my head and they whisper them to me ..but it's 95% always right ...is it just me or is there something to this?.

Dear Rachael,

Your ex boyfriend was mentally ill, or he would not have committed suicide. I am so sorry he did it in front of you. That was very cruel.

Trust your instincts. You did not say how long ago this happened, but he still could be earthbound.

It is very hard for a person that committed suicide to cross over. In a lot of cases sometimes years.

Have the house blessed by an ordained priest or minister. Also you can smudge your house with sage or sweet grass. This will make him lethargic and you will not feel him around you.

Very cool with the numbers. I have no clue who would be doing it.

Sounds like you need to go to Las Vegas and check it out!

Good Luck

Mary Ann

3 comments:

yasmin said...

Dear Rachel

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard that he did it in front of you. But he would've been very ill.

A person that takes their own life is unfortunately earthbound for a long time because when a person commits suicide they only kill the body & they are still left with the same feelings. The Spirit still has to deal with whatever drove them to suicide in the 1st place.

All the negative feelings they had here goes with them & intensifies. It's much harder for them to do that healing on the other side than if they had tried to heal themselves or get help here.

Sometimes it can take years for them to be released & reached by the other spirits because of thier guilt & shame.

Peace
yasmin
in memory of Charlie Rocket
http://www.myspace.com/132501307

Antiques Cove said...

Hello Mary Ann, I'm Lorena who lives in Minnesota. Could you possibly tell me about my future, just from this post. I would love to have a reading one time, before having to pay for it. I'm a very big fan of Ghost Whisperer, and I never miss a episode. Love It!!!


I hope to hear back from you..

Sincerely, Lorena Austin

jana said...

Dear Mary Ann,

I read your wonderful book. And thank you for writing it. I am praying that you can help me. I have bipolar which makes me have major high levels of energy and then I crash not into a depression but into total exaustion to where I am unable to function for approxiametly two days at a time. then I'm hyper again for 3days no sleep. In your book you stated that ghosts hang around high energy people so that they can have energy themselves. You also mentioned illnesses and symptoms that can be caused.. the ones I have are fibromyalgia, chronich fatigue syndrome, and a wierd cold that I get every few days then it goes away and then returns a few days later and on and on. I have done everything metically necessary. I do not hear any ghosts in the house or feel like there is a presence, no weird electrical behavior and i'm the only one in the home of 3 that is sick like this. I actually pray that it is this ghost theory that is causing my life to be in such a decay that I cannot live a fulling life. because if you are right and this is the cause then maybe you or someone will know how to get rid of the ghost and also make it so it never happens to me again and then I become miraculously cured. I know as far fetched as someone would believe that I'm so sick because of a ghost would be obsurd but I found nothing to think that you were anything but what you said you were and I am very skeptical. So with the biggest prayer I am begging for help. I don't have money because I am on disability but if there is some way to make up for the help I receive I will surely pay my dues. This is actually my hope that this is what it is because it offers hope...if it is that I am sick because of my genetics or enviromental factors then will remain no answer for now there is no cure for me. I thank you for allowing me to contact you. I know you are overwhelmed with people who need your help. And I am no more special than anyone else. so thank you regardless if you get to this or not for you have helped so many already and in that It gives peace to me that there is kindness out there yet.

thank you so much
sincerely yours
Jana