Thursday, January 17, 2008

Becky- First Love

I have had this question for years and had no where to turn. My first love and husband was always very attached to me spiritually. When I remarried, the new husband didn't want me to have any connection to him, and I regrettably agreed. The first husband died as a result of a motorcycle accident and I never got to say goodbye. The turd I remarried, is now out of the picture and long gone without ever saying goodbye. I always wanted to say I'm sorry to the first, that I'm sorry I checked out because of the x-husband's jealousy and stupidity. I talk to him all the time but I don't know that he hears. Can you help me.

Thanks so much, Becky M dob 6/9/50



Hi Becky

I am sorry for your loss, but when you sense your dead ex-husband around, just talk to him out loud and he will be able to hear you. He can not read your mind, that is why you have to speak out loud.

Or you can speak to him the next time that you have a dream of him. People do not realize when you dream of someone you can have a great conversation.

Hope this helps.

Mary Ann

No comments: