Thursday, January 17, 2008

Susan from Lynn, MA

Hi Mary Ann,

I'm very confused and somewhat frightened. For the past 2 weeks, i have had messages on my phone 3 times that baffle me. It sounds like when the television is off channel and snowy, but i can hear a man's monotone voice speaking behind the noises. I can't make out what the man is saying. At first i thought it was some kind of recording that wasnt working properly, but i happened again yesterday and this morning. My caller ID says " Unknown name and Unknown number ". It has happened each time when i am not at home at different times of the day.

I have lost several family members over the past few years. My daughter has been going through a lot of serious issues lately. I'm wondering if all of this might have something to do with all of the pain and anguish we've been experiencing over the last few months.

I appretiate and value your opinion.

Sincerely,
Susan
Lynn, Mass 01905




Hello Susan

It sounds like the earthbound ghost in your house really wants to get your attention.

There is no way I can tell if it is a family member or not, but I doubt it. A family member would not want to cause problems for your daughter and you.

Here are two suggestions that should help.

First- Have the house blessed by an ordained priest or minister. DO NOT get holy water and sprinkle it about yourself. This will not help.

Second- Get a smudge stick. This is what Native Americans used to cleanse their living areas. You should be able to find smudge sticks at health food stores, some book stores, or any good metaphysical shop. Follow the instructions in the package or ask where you buy it how to use it.

It will help calm the house down.

Thanks Mary Ann

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hello Susan, My name is Kim McCarthy and i am the MassachusettsCoordinator/Case Manager
Paranormal Investigator of Spars Paranormal. Are you still having problems in your home? Please check out our website at http://www.spars-paranormal.com/index.html
and you can contact me at kimberly@spars-paranormal.com
We would love to do a investiagtion and may help you in some way to find out what is going on.

Sincerly
Kimberly McCarthy