Thursday, December 20, 2007

Donna- Marietta, GA

My son Nathan died on his 26th birthday from what the coroner said was a freak type blockage. Needless to say I have been devastated. Have you heard of any significance of one dying on his or her birthday. I have received signs from Nathan. That is what keeps me going. Also, very strange, about two weeks before he died. I was driving down the road and a men dressed just like Jesus would have, was walking down the street by himself, was this real do you think?

Thank you so much
Donna

Marietta, Georgia

Hello Donna,

Gosh two very important dates in your sons short life. Birth and death and they happen on the same day! Having children myself I am so sad for your loss. You did not mention the dates so I could not check for you.

I am sure you could get a clear answer from a numerologist on the importance of this. I just do not feel that I have the knowledge on this subject.

Did you see Jesus walking down the street? I do not know. I think it would have been very unusual to see, but as we know he has walked among us before.

Thanks

Mary Ann

1 comment:

Ibelieve2 said...

My mother's cousin and her daughter had a similar experience just before her other daughter's son was killed in a car accident. They too saw Jesus in full robe, with thorny crown and all, standing down the road from where they were. They were together in their car and they both saw him. This happened in 2006. They both could not believe their eyes at first, but then they did believe it becuase they were each seeing it. It only lasted a few moments and he was gone.