Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kelly- Joliet, Illinois

Hello MaryAnn!

I hope you can help with this very offbeat question: Do you believe or feel that's its possible for a person to "pick up" a disease from a close loved one (mother, to be exact) who has died from a very painful death of cancer? Symptoms, subtleties, etc.? I guess it might almost be a question of possession of sorts... really dont know how to explain this... I too am a psychic, and need some guidance from someone who is more "medium" experienced. I googled my questions online and found almost nothing, until popping onto your site. I do hope you can shed some light, or at least give me some direction... if you have ever heard of a person "taking on" another dying persons physical symptoms, or other things, as a sort of "clearing" that person that's dying, please do let me know. Ive been suffering horribly and my gut is screaming at me, but I dont wish to believe what Im hearing... Im sure you know what i mean..


Thank you SO much for taking my question. I appreciate anything you might be able to contribute to this.


Blessings to you,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

First of all I am not a “medium”. Mediums can see and communicate with ghosts that have crossed into the light.

I am a paranormal investigator. I see and talk to ghosts that have not crossed over,--but I can certainly answer your offbeat question.

No—you can not pick up a disease from a ghost, a ghost can not give you a disease.

However if an earthbound ghost gets right in a living person’s space, constantly being with them twenty four seven, the live person can begin to exhibit the same symptoms of the disease that the ghost died from.

This is not a possession. That is something completely different. Possession are very few and far between, one in thousands.

Another problem that could occur with earthbound ghosts in houses, adults could have unexplained headaches, lower intestinal problems, or sinus problems. Children could have a lot of ear, nose, throat, or upper respiratory problems.

A live person who takes on the physical symptoms of a sick person (not just a dying person) is called an empath. A lot of healers have this ability , which can give relief to a sick or dying person.

Remember you have free will, this is a decision a person has to make, to accept to do this kind of work.

Think about it.

Mary Ann

No comments: