Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cyndi- Believing

Mary Ann,

I first have to say that if you knew me you would understand my deep feelings on the subject of Ghost. I hear them call my name, touch my shoulder, and catch my dogs attention as if he was in a trance. But my question is about my two babies. Several years ago I lost my first child, then a year later I lost my second. I have orbs that follow me in picture after picture. In fact my brother's ex wife lost a child and in some of our Christmas picture he has one surrounding him. It just seems as if this is always stronger around Christmas, which would make sense because my I lost my first child just two weeks prior to Christmas and my second was conceived somewhere right after Christmas. I guess what I want to know is will I be able to see them one day, will they seem just like any other angel, do you think I will know it is them? My heart breaks to this day that I was never able to care for them, teach them, hug and kiss them. I still tell them that I love them and when ever I feel the presence of them I quietly sit there and look to the area where I feel them, or where the dog is watching. I have the most beautiful fiber-optic angel and it always seems to be around that angel during Christmas time. It's almost as if they are moving all around the area that it is set up. Am I crazy? Do you think that this could be my children, or just wishful thinking, and again if it is do you think I will recognize them one day? Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you may have on this.

Cyndi


Cyndi-

My heart goes out to you on the loss of your children.

Yes, you will be able to see, hug, kiss, and be with them when you cross over. You will be able to recognize each of them.

They do not miss a holiday (not just Christmas) birthdays , or any other family celebrations.

The orbs in pictures are most likely the babies. Orbs are ghosts that have crossed over. They are where they are supposed to be, and just here for a visit.

No you are not crazy, everything you are experiencing is very normal.

Hope this helps

Mary Ann.

No comments: