Thursday, November 15, 2007

Diane- Spirits or Ghosts

Dear Maryann,

On August 11, 2004 I got a phone call at 11:20 p.m. from my ex-husbands wife, letting me know that my ex (which was also my best friend) had been killed in a Trucking accident. Needless to say this came as a horrible shock to the whole family including our two sons and even though its been almost 3 years since his accident, his loss is still hard to accept. About, 2 weeks after his passing I begin to have strange things happening in my home...a few times a week, I would wake up during the night and see something that looked like round balls of white light moving and bouncing around in the air next to my side of the bed...needless to say this would scare the day lights out of me and I would let out a scream and they would go away.

Also, we have 2 computers in my home and while I would be on mine...my husbands computer would come on all by its self. We have been just sitting watching t.v. and all of a sudden our t.v. would shut down all by its self...this has happened several times. I also have gotten phone calls where nobody would be on the other end, but my caller ID would have the area code plus 000-0000 or say unknown when the calls came on my cell phone.

Even to this date, I can be sitting at my computer late at might, after my husband goes to bed, and I can hear sounds coming from my kitchen as if someone was in there dragging their feet..it freaks me out when I call out thinking its my husband, just to find that he is sleeping like a baby in the bed still.

Maryann, my question is...can you tell me if we have a ghost or spirit, and if so...do you know who it might be? Also, I have a 2 1/2 year old grand daughter that was born 5 months after her papa died...do you think she has ever seen his spirit because, she seems to know him very well when she sees a photo of him.

Thank you for your time Maryann, and I hope that you can bring some light on my mysteries here.

Take Care,
Diane



Hello Diane

I believe that you have got several things going on here.

First the round white bouncing balls. Yes, they can be scary, but they are good ghosts here for a visit! They can be different colors not just white, they can be sparkly or look like glitter. They will never hurt you or cause any problems.

Your computer, television, telephone, or feet dragging across the floor. These are signs of an earthbound ghost, not one that has crossed over like the orbs.

Your granddaughter is two and a half years old, she can see all types of ghosts, and she sees grandpa. He has not missed her growing up at all, this is the reason that she recognizes him.

F.Y.I—Ghost and spirit are one in the same. The words are interchangeable.

If you or anyone has had a dream of your ex-husband then he is not earthbound and he has crossed over. If no one has had a dream of him, then this activity could be your ex-husband. There is no doubt that there is someone.

Hope your mystery is a little clearer.

Mary Ann

1 comment:

BlondeBlogger said...

Hi Mary Ann! I just finished reading your INCREDIBLE book "When Ghosts Speak" and am now a huge fan of yours.

I've blogged about my many experiences as well as your book:

http://ablondeandherblog.blogspot.com/search?q=ghost

(your book is in my sidebar too under "All Consuming")

My whole family was mesmerized by the experiences you shared in your book...just amazing.

My husband has been suffering from bad health for so long now and I may have a clue (although too private to mention here...I'd be happy to let you know via email) as to who is behind it (they're not alive).

He has desperately searched for an answer from dozens of doctors with no luck. We're now just realizing, much in part because of your book, that earthbound spirits can cause such problems (breathing trouble, fatigue, headaches, etc.) which helped lead me to my suspicions as to who is causing this in him.

He has come close to losing his job because it's been so bad and when I told him you now have a blog he got a glimmer of hope in his eyes that I haven't seen in a long time.

We have three children and our lives have come to a halt because of his illnesses. If you have time at all to speak to us, we would be beyond grateful. My email is:

ablondeandherblog AT yahoo DOT com

I totally understand if you're too busy. A talent like yours is rare and I can see why you're so highly sought out.

Thanks for helping to educate us on the world of earthbound spirits, Mary Ann!