Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mark from Onalaska, TX

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm from Onalaska, Texas. Way back in 1990 I was informed by a doctor that I was going to die, the doctor had done an HIV test & found that I was positive. Well of course since I'm writing this email I have NOT died! I have buried both of my parents & several friends since that time. Some of my friends have died from HIV complications. I wish now I would have known then what I know now but that is another story by itself. My question is this WHY AM I STILL ALIVE? I have prayed to GOD that if he needs someone to take to please take me instead of these young service men & women! Or anyone that dies extremely young I would be more than happy to go in their place. I feel these young people have not had a chance to live their life! I'm 51 years of age & feel I've lived a very full life! At present I think I know why I'm still here - my roommate has four dogs which I basically take care of. I'm currently on disability but still can function to take care of the dogs. I LOVE THEM with all my heart & soul so I remain strong for them. I just get extremely tired at times & somewhat disgusted at life as a whole. The world seems to me at times to have gone crazy to say the least. I thank you for taking the time to read this.


Hi Mark

I agree with you, at times the world does seem out of wack, but it is what it is.

You know I can not answer your question, why are you still alive?

When you die and go into the light you will get your answers then. Everyone has all of their questions answered at this time.

It is discouraging to see so many military people die, but again we do not know the big picture. Just hang in there. Enjoy your life as much as possible and keep taking care of the dogs.

I do get hundreds of emails a week, but I love reading all of them and answering the ones that I can.

Good luck.

Mary Ann

No comments: