Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kristy- Two year old daughter

My 2yr old daughter just recently has been talking about the man in my house or she will say the man is comming. I really wish I knew what she was talking about but when I ask her questions about this man she tells me everything in detail. I asked her what the man looks like and she tells me . I am thinking it is someone I know but it is no one I could think of. Rylie ( my daughter ) says she isnt allowed to tell daddy about the man only mom and her nana, but out of no where she will say the man is here mommy and come hug me tightly. I try at that point to get her to do other things but she just repeats the man is here , the man is here. Rylie will talk in long talks to no one early in the morning. She will tell who she is talking to about her babies and about her brother. Please if you could help me help her I would love that.

Thanks so much
Kristy


Hi Kristy

Rylie is doing what all children can do, talk to ghosts and interact with them, usually this will stop around five or six years of age.

I would normally say do not worry about it, but what has me a little concerned, is that she said that she is not allowed to “tell daddy”! A ghost that has crossed over would not say that, so why is this earthbound ghost being so sneaky?

Kristy is there some one from your past that you were close to and he died, so he does not want your husband to know that he is around?

Unfortunately I can not tell you for sure from a letter, but because your children are young I would make these two suggestions.

One- It never hurts to have the house blessed by an ordained priest or minister. One word of caution DO NOT get holy water and sprinkle it about yourself. This will only make the situation worse.

Two-Smudge the house. Get a smudge stick. This is what Native Americans used to cleanse their areas. You should be able to find smudge sticks at health food stores, some book stores, or any good metaphysical store. Follow the instructions in the package or ask where you buy it how to use it.

Let me know if this helps.

Mary Ann

No comments: