Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Louise from Denver, CO

My name is Louise and I live in Denver, CO I see images out of the corner of my eye. This happens ALOT. I work in funeral service and wondered if that had something to do with it. Or, I am hoping that it is my parents or my best friend. Before my best friend was killed, we often spoke of "coming back" to let the other know we are okay. I had to have therapy after she died and wondered if maybe it could be her.


Dear Louise

The funeral service is not a problem with earthbound ghost, they are there during calling hours and of course at the cemetery. They usually pass over after the final service.

I would have no way of knowing who you are seeing out of the corner of your eye. If you or someone has had a dream of them then they have crossed over and are where they should be.

If you do not remember your dreams get a herb called mugwort. Make a little sachet out of it and place it between your pillow and pillow case. In about three weeks sometimes sooner, you will begin to remember your dreams.

You will see for yourself that your parents and your best friends are well.

Thanks

Mary Ann

No comments: